Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oilers v. Blue Jackets - Psalm 118:1-12

Give thanks to Yahweh, for he is good
and his love endures forever!

Let the Oilogosphere say,
"His love endures forever!"
Let the Rexall Family of Pharmacies say,
"His love endures forever!
"Let those who fear Yahweh say,
"His love endures forever!"

Out of my scoring slumps I called on Yahweh
and Yahweh answered me and gave me a strong even-strength shooting percentage.
Yahweh is on my side; I will not fear.
What can the media do to me?
Yahweh is on my side; he is my helper.
I will raise my arms in triumph over goaltenders who hate me.

It is better to take refuge in Yahweh
than to trust in Mexican stick factories.
It is better to take refuge in Yahweh
than to trust in saints out of position.

All of the opposing teams surrounded me
but in the name of Yahweh I defeated them all!
They swarmed around me like Blue Jackets
but they died out quickly, like the Flames in the playoffs.
Yes, in the name of Yahweh I defeated them all!

No comments: